The UDID (Unique Device Identifier) is a sequence of numbers that is associated with each iOS device. Actigage will require UDIDs when we register devices in the Apple Developer Program. This allows you to test the mobile app before it is published in the Apple App Store.
Below are the steps to find your UDID:
Step 1: Open iTunes on a computer and connect your iOS device.
Step 2: Click on the phone icon.
Step 3: At the Summary tab, your device’s information will be displayed. Click on Serial Number to display your UDID.
Step 4: This is your UDID. Copy the UDID and send it to the Actigage team.
For iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR users, please follow the applicable set of instructions:
- Connect your iPhone to a Mac.
- Go to > About This Mac.
- Click on System Report and select USB.
- Select iPhone and copy the Serial Number value.
- Add a hyphen (-) after the 8th digit, and this is your UDID.
- Connect your iPhone to a computer.
- Go to Control Panel > Device Manager > Portable Devices > Apple iPhone.
- In Apple iPhone Properties, click the Details tab and select Device instance path.
- Copy the value after the last \ symbol. This is your UDID.