Ratings enables your event attendees to instantly rate a session or speaker during the course of the event. This allows you to get real-time feedback during the event.
To navigate to the Ratings section, select the 'Setup' tab, followed by 'Ratings'.
Global Rating: determines whether or not your event attendees are able to give ratings for sessions or speakers.
How can I enable Global Rating?
1. To enable Global Rating, click the toggle button.
2. Once Global Rating has been enabled, you will be able to configure the settings for Session Ratings and Speaker Ratings.
3. To enable 'Tell us more' and 'Optional Comments' for Speaker Ratings, click the respective toggle buttons. You can enable 'Optional Comments' while leaving 'Tell us more' off. The settings are not mutually exclusive. This applies for Session Ratings as well.
Tell us more: when enabled, this allows your event attendees to select a 1-5 star rating. For each of the ratings, you will be able to add options for attendees to explain their rating.
Optional Comments: when enabled, your event attendees will be able to provide additional comments when submitting their ratings.
4. After the 'Tell us more' and 'Optional Comments' settings have been configured, click 'Save'.
How do I disable Global Rating?
1. At Global Rating, click the toggle button.
2. Once you have done so, you will see 'Ratings Disabled'. Click 'Save.
Below are examples of the ratings feature on the mobile app: